Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My new Dvd-rom drive

Hi

I have finally received my Samsung SH-D162C Dvd-Rom drive! I have
installed the drive and have uploaded some photos of the drive nested
in my pc.

I have already been able to make backup copies of some of my Xbox 360
titles and will now write the step by step guide to making backup
copies of your own Xbox 360 titles with Xbox Backup Creator (XBC). I
will try to upload it within a week or so.

Underneath is a photo of the Samsung SH-D162C Dvd-Rom needed for
making the copies. It is probably important at this stage that I need
to mention that the drive's firmware has been changed in order to see
the Xbox 360 disks. Note that it is the black bottom drive. You will
need a second DVD-RW drive to actually burn the images created with
the Dvd-rom.

No comments: